Yields: 4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the parmesan, cream cheese, mascarpone, prosciutto, parsley, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Heat the butter in a small skillet over medium heat until just melted. Add the shallot and sauté, stirring frequently, until translucent but not browned, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the hot shallots from the skillet to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling into the mushrooms. Arrange the filled mushrooms on a parchment-lined baking sheet so that the stuffed side is facing up. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake mushrooms for 18 minutes, or until the cream cheese mixture begins to brown. Cool for a minute or two before serving.